Re: Strut help

tudor@tvo.org wrote:

> Help!  My '86 8v has an apetite for front struts now.  I believe the
> culprit
> is a set of H&R lowering springs I installed last year when I
> discovered two
> of the stock springs were broken.
>
> Granted, the stock struts suck.  They just don't have the 'stuff' to
> really
> perform.  What do you recommend I upgrade to?
>
> Thanks,
> -- Mike

If you have decent springs with a strong rate that will keep you from
popping your back outside tire...go with either bilstiens or koni's.
Now a friend expounds on the value of really stiff springs, but neuspeed
springs will do the trick, without killing your car.  No good for
auto-xing right shawn????

--
dharma
cars at house