Re: mystery relay

> >     I've just started to really get into my car now.  The dash is off
> > and the wires are starting to overwhelm me.  Any hints for the
> > uneducated electrician with a Bentley in hand? (and I don't want to hear
> > anything about stopping right where I am).

When I got into this end of things, I found it helpful to write down
things like wire color-coding and where the wire went.  You can get
all this from Bentley, but it takes longer to look it up when you're
into a certain thing and run across a wire from something else.
Also, if you make a mistake and cut the wrong wire or something
you'll know what to replace.

If you have to splice or replace a wire, *always* use the same size
wire as the original (or bigger, but never smalller).

Once you start, you'll find that it's a lot easier than it looks!

Good luck!

Carlee