Re:FS: Brand new in the box Euro turn signals...

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998 08:24:02 -0500 scirocco.gti@juno.com (Mark Peele)
writes:
>I hate to rain on this but Autotech has new ambers for $89
>____________________________________
>Mark

Your not raining on my parade. (You dont got enough water dude!)

1) *If Autotech has any in stock, great. (They have a habbit of not
having shit.)
2)Im not selling them. I dont care if anybody buys them. I was doing a
public service.
3)He paid $200 for them and then totaled his car. Next day, they show up
in the mail. So, $125 is a pretty good price. And I believe thats shipped
anywhere. I'll find out if anybody is interested.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and