Re: lowering the suspension...

>    Hey people.  I just bought myself a used set of Bilstein springs and
>shocks
>from RPI two days ago and hope to have them in my possession in about a
>week or
>so.  I was wondering if y'all might give me a little advice.
>jason
>the mad bastard

Used?  Ruh-roh Shaggy...I would have these shocks tested as soon as you get
them.  Dustan is no saint - I'm not saying he sent you dead shocks but I
wouldn't take his word for it that they've really got Xkm on them.  You
realize also that you'll never get them waranteed through Bilstein since
you aren't the original owner.

Is this the BTS (172?) package that Bilstein offered a few years ago?  If
it is, get ready for a rough ride - that setup is notorious for being harsh
over sharp bumps and potholes.

GL! :)