Re: lowering the suspension...

On Sun, 04 Jan 1998 23:24:22 -0800 the mad bastard <stoopid@idirect.com>
writes:
>    Hey people.  I just bought myself a used set of Bilstein springs and
shocks
>from RPI two days ago and hope to have them in my possession in about a
week or
>so.  I was wondering if y'all might give me a little advice.
>sniporama!

Its a basic swap deal. Takes all of 20 minutes. 2 upper nuts and 2 lower
bolts will drop out the rear shocks. In the front all it takes is 4 nuts
on the top of the strut towers and 2 bolts below and they come out as
well. Sim-po!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and