Re: Driveshafts

On Mon, 05 Jan 1998 11:24:50 -0600 Dondria Wallace
<ddwallace@earthlink.net> writes:

>     After looking closely at the drive shaft, and at my Bently, I've
>determined that it is the vibration damper that is missing.  The pin
>that holds it in must have worked it's way out, which then let the
>dampner fall(?) off.  I still would appreciate any opinions as to what
>would happen it the car was driven without it for a while.
>
>Lloyd

Lloyd, buddy, im really lost here...
Im not familiar with any vibration dampner on the driveshaft. Are you
refering to one that fits on the crankshaft of an automatic car??

Where does this dampner your refering to mount to??

             Dizzy Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and