Re: /Optima Battery

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998 17:15:38 -0600 (CST) ChuckKuecker <ckuecker@mcs.net>
writes:

>I have had one in my '67 for the last three years. Never a problem, even
>after sitting all winter, it starts right up. I have no idea whether it
>would fit in the Scirocco...
>
>Chuck Kuecker

>'83 Scirocco (Katy's car now)
>'58 Ghia Convert
>'75 Bug
>'67 Bug
>'63 Bug (*still* for sale)
>'91 Vanagon

Hey Chuck, would you mind installing it into Kayt's car to see if it will
fit?? Im needing a new battery soon and this battery is very appealing to
me and if it will indeed fit, i just might have to get it. TIA and if you
dont want to hassle with it, I fully understand! (its a PITB!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and