An exhausting question.

Ok, so the TT exhaust on my '79 S, for about 3 1/2 years, is rusting out and
starting to crack in places.  So now I am in the market for a new system.
But, who's should I look at?  I am leaning towards Autotech but I'm not
sure.  Suggestions?
Also, has anybody here used Optima's spiral-wound gel cell in their 'Rocco
before?  I am looking to replace my 3rd Diehard, which seems to be dying
hard.
Thanks,
ADP