Re: Active Suspension was- Re: [to everyone] how low r u?

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998, TBerk16 wrote:

> I think that was Lotus and their Active Suspension.
> Not sure what came of it in the modern day, but one other company had bought
> in/ licenced it from them.
> Details are hazy.

For some reason I think this was a different system, but Infiniti had an
active suspension-equipped Q45 for a while.  The reviews said that it was
interesting because it didn't really roll/dive/squat much at all compared
to the conventional setup, but it didn't necessarily handle "better" - the
system didn't react quickly enough in transition handling.

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/