Steering Wheel Size for H-Stock

Shawn M. says in regard to my question about the legality of my 350mm
MOMO wheel for H-Stock:

SK>I've a question here. What size is the stock wheel?? The rules allow for
SK>a +/- 1" in diameter size so if he has (as an example) a 14" steering
SK>wheel, he can go with any 13" and still be completely legal.

SK>That would have to be pretty picky to protest a steering wheel. I mean...
SK>come ON!

Just so happens I have the stock steering wheel in the kitchen (don't
ask). It is a whopping 14 3/4" (or about 374mm) outer diameter. This is
pretty darn close to that 1" limit.  Think I better stick to my plan to
take the stock wheel with me (after all, it IS pretty close at hand).

Thanks Again!
John A-G
94 Jetta (aspiring H-Stock amateur Champ--the fastest of the slowest!)