Re: H-Stock rule's

I originally asked:
 I currently have a MOMO 350mm Monte Carlo
 Wheel. To stay in H-Stock, will I have to go back to the VW wheel?

M. Potterman replied:
KM>> This is a tricky one.  If the car had an airbag, you have to keep the
KM>> original wheel.  Otherwise a 350mm wheel comes out to be a couple of mm
KM>> short of the required 14 inches I believe your car requires.  I think
KM>> stock is 15 inch. (huge for a car with power steering IMHO)

KM>Here's another loop to this rule( at least for a 94 Jetta)

KM>"Some" 94 Jetta's did not have an airbag & some that did'nt
KM>came with a 3 spoke 350mm steering wheel that was a replica to a euro
KM>A3 GTI.

This is great info! My Jetta didn't have an airbag, but rather a huge
(14 3/4+") wheel. Looks like my worries about the Momo wheel are over!
This list rocks!
Thanks
JAG
94 Jetta GL (H-Stock for the Gold!)