[wanted][tool]

Nice to see everyone again, I hope everyone had a happy holiday.  A little
problem seemed to get a little worse this weekend prompting this line.  A
few questions:

1)	Does anyone have a used VW Specialty tool used for pulling and replacing
the front wheel bearing on my 85 GTI?
2)	If no, then where can I purchase one (I can't get hold of Mark at
Adirondack) and about how much am I looking at?
3)	Is there an alternative to purchasing this expensive tool?

Thanks for any help,

John
80 Scirocco S
85 GTI