Re: [wanted][tool]

Dan,
The traditional way to change these bearings is to remove the hub
carrier from the car and replace the bearings in a hydraulic press. I
do relize there is a tool to do it on the car, which prevents you
from having to get a front end alignment, but the old way does work
well, allows you to inspect the hub carrier for damage, and forces
you to get the front end alignment that you probably need anyway!
     I do have a press here if you want to bring them over here to do
the pressing. (Please clean them before you get here...)
     Geoff