Re: [wanted][tool]

You can rent this tool from Mark at Adirondack...  $20 plus a $200
deposit.  I did this a few months ago on my Scirocco and there is no
substitute for the proper tool...  I could've done without, but would've
spent the whole day looking for the proper size spacers, etc

Talk to Mark!!

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi