More H-Stock Basics

VW>> > Money no object - Hoosiers.
VW>> >Hugh Charvat
VW>>
VW>> Right, and lots of them!
VW>> Shawn Meze

Jim Buck replies:

VW>I have to differ on this one.  Remember, the car in question is an
VW>H-stock 1994 Jetta, with the requirement being that the car be as
VW>competitive as possible.  For this particular situation the only tire
VW>that would unquestionably fulfill the requirement would be the BFGs.

VW>Furthermore, IMHO they would be no smaller than the 205/55, and possibly
VW>the 225s if they would fit.  1/4" wheels spacers would be used to
VW>maximize track width.

My next question is (bearing in mind that I want to stay in H-Stock):

1. Can I put spacers on and stay HS?

2. What tire widths does HS limit me to? I think my 94 Jetta originally
came with 185s--maybe 195s.  Its been a lot of tires ago, but I think
they were185s.

Thanks
John A-G
94 Jetta GL (H-Stock gold seeker)