From: Chris Chemidlin [mailto:spredhaus@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 2:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Gauge swap?

Hey guys...

not very Roc oriented, but....

My GF has a foxwagen- the coolest (the only?) 2 door wagon around-
and the clock keeps 'falling asleep' and keeping crappy time.
She wants a tach for it, too.

The cluster looks like a Rocco or a golf, but I don't know which.

Can I simply plug in a new cluster out of a golf or Roc?  Will the
digital clock work? Will the tach work/

The fox is a strange beast, and I havent torn into the dash yet,  I'm
just kinda throwin this out to see if anybody knows...

thanks!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen