Ian Overholt

From: Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>

Ok, here's my plan:

Meet in Orange County at about 5pm Sat for the trek up to the LA
convention
center.  Can meet at my place (HB) or anyplace else that works for
everybody
(whoever that turns out to be).  Anybody who wants to sample either of
my
cars is more than welcome to do so - test flogs gladly granted!  Both
cars
have lots of mods and it's a good chance to sample stuff before buying.

The new Golf & Jetta "officially" debut at the Detroit show later in
January.
I'm *hoping* that they will have them in GTI VR6 & GLX trim at the LA
show.
After all, the Jetta is already on sale (4-banger at least) and it
hasn't
even "officially" been introduced yet.  Hell they're even still showing
those
commercials touting that "the new VWs are coming".  Hell one of them is
here..

Also of interest is <to some!> is the Honda S2000, which will make its
world
public debut at LA.

Please RSVP if interested in coming along.  It would be cool to get a
nice
little caravan of VWs together to cruise up..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA