Re: LA Auto Show Sat 1/2/99

Ian Overholt wrote:

> 5pm?  Wouldn't you like to go earlier in the day?  I think the show
> closes around 10, so that would only give us 4 hours at the show, which
> is a little short IME.  I'm not saying that there's no way that I'll go
> at 5, just that I'd rather go in the morning or at least a couple of
> hours sooner.  I'm coming from Long Beach, btw.  I'd vote for meeting at
> Potter's (because it's close to the 5).  Let's see who else wants to go.

Yeah, I'd like to go earlier.. but the NFL playoffs start this weekend and
I'll be glued to the tube till about 4pm.... ok we could meet at 4 and be
on the road shortly thereafter, that should give us PLENTY of time up
there.  2-3 hours is generally plenty for me to see just about everything,
based on past experience.

Meeting at Potter's would work for me, but last time I talked to him he
was not at all sure he'd be able to even go.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA