Re: SAD 16VALVE :(

>l looked at the roof on the scirocco while it was in the garage today and
>noticed the dust building up on her :(   It shall be done soon...
hopefully!
>When l get the head back and install it and everything that goes along with
it
>it willbe done... But in the meanwhile l've been refinishing a few things;
>valve cover, alternator, intake manifold,and all those discolored brackets.
>They look sweet now though... l'm so miserable.....l just want it back
NOW!!!

Agree with you! I managed to broke my Sciroccos left arm (I do not know the
right word for the thing that goes from engine to my right wheel and ables
the first wheel to turn and drive at one time) on Christmas evening and now
I'm walking. But not for long I'm going to go find replacement for this
thing and replace it tomorrow so I can drive my car still. It will look
miserable in this aftercrash state, but it'll be driveable! I thought that I
can wait until it'll go to shop for repair in 7nth of January, but I
couldn't stand being without my Scirocco for so long!

>Oh Well l guess it will be ready to drive soon enough!!! DAMN

I hope you will and me too!

>And is there anyreason why l shouldn't gut the cat, besides legality?

Good boy, think of all the pollution that is greated by the cars. To keep it
little down your mission is to keep the cat working in your car... in other
words... No! :)

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!