Re: Grounding Cold Start valve?? - Clarity pls.

At 05:50 PM 12/28/98 -0800, A. Bjorkheim wrote:

>> Are we talking about the same thing?
<snip>
>> In any case mine seems factory and includes a ground for the ign.'s brain.
>>
>> Perhaps there has been some miscommunication here.
>
>    Yeah, I think so.  Just to clarify, cold start has 2 terminals.  1 for
>power during engine cranking, the other to a variable ground.
<snip>
> Remember, we
>are talking testing of cold start and thermo, not permament placement of
>wires to bypass any of this stuff.  HTH...
>
>  Andre'
>  Neon Green 79

Two different email threads.

I have a stock seeming ground connection between the 5th injectorand the
manifold. It was not installed as an after thought. I describe it because I
found out it was supposed/intended/designed that way.

I'm not talking testing the injector with this wire, just that my '81 with
CIS and a Hall Sensor has a pair of them & a ground for the O2 sensor's brain.

TBerk
love you anyway.