RE: front end mystery

>Looking for any theories anybody might have...
>
>I just got my car back from the Potterman.  Over the last 4 months, virtually
>EVERY wear item in the suspension has been replaced: new Bilstein Sports all
>around, new Neuspeed bars f&r, new tie rods, new ball joints, new control
>arms, new rear axle bushings, new strut bearings, new H&R springs.  Doesn't
>leave much (if anything!), other than maybe something in the steering, which
>always felt fine before I started replacing all this stuff.
>
>Now that I have it back (last piece of the puzzle just done was the Bilsteins
>and bars, other stuff was already on there) the suspension feels AWESOME, but
>I now have a nasty wander in the front end.  I took it in to have it aligned,
>the dude came back from test driving it and said that "it's gonna pull to the
>right" and that there's nothing he could do about it, nor did he have any
>idea
>what might be causing it.  He swapped the tires around and that made no
>difference.  So I drove off, and didn't find that it was pulling either way,
>at
>first.  But it WAS very squirrely - it would want to veer in either
>direction,
>kinda on its own

this is a symptom of too much toe out...  check it...  by the way,
that's the exact set up i've been saving up for on mine.  bilstein
sports with H&R!  how's the ride?  how low is it (how much space between
top of tire and fender lip..)?  it is a bit expensive, but from what
i've read/heard no one is ever disappointed with these....

chris
86 16V scirocco