Re: front end mystery

Chris Coracini wrote:

> this is a symptom of too much toe out...  check it...  by the way,
> that's the exact set up i've been saving up for on mine.  bilstein
> sports with H&R!  how's the ride?  how low is it (how much space between
> top of tire and fender lip..)?  it is a bit expensive, but from what
> i've read/heard no one is ever disappointed with these....

The toe should be ok, but who knows?  The guy who did it could well be a
hack.  I will know next week, I'm going to Ron Wood's alignment guy, and
he kicks ass..

The suspension setup RULES.  I had totally shot Bilsteins on there in the
first place, and the thing sat VERY low.  With new ones it came up
considerably, and almost looks stock.  I expect it will settle somewhat
in the next week or two.  The ride is fine - definitely firm but not at
all punishing.  And the thing handles like a go-kart!  Highly recommended
setup.  I also got the huge Neuspeed swaybars at the same time so I'm
all dialed in.. had some old funky Eibach bars with virtually no bushings
on there before..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA