Scirocco Custom Floormats & Happy Holidays!

>What have you found out about the floormats?  It's been a while since you
>updated us.

General update on the floormats for everyone.

For those of you that don't remember, or were not on the list at the
time:

I am getting scirocco floor mats made that have the proper logos stitched
into them, and in the correct non-universal scirocco floor mat shape.

The logos are done, and samples have just come back.  The machines have
been programmed for 3 different designs/logos: 'SCIROCCO', 'SCIROCCO 16v',
and 'SCIROCCO 8v'.  There will be a variety of colors for the mats, as
well as a variety of colors for the stitching and logos.  They're going
to be very nice.  I happen to own a set of original Scirocco Mk2 mats
from the dealer, we'll be using them as the shape for the Scirocco Mk2
mats.  As for the Mk1's, we have a shape for them also, but I don't
have an original set.  I'm sure it'll be fine.  Pricing has not been
set yet, but this is a unique item remember.  I'm sure it won't be
outragous though.  What I'd like to do is have a pointer to the
manufacturer on scirocco.org when they're done.  I'm sure they won't
have a problem with that.  Thanks for keeping the faith, this kind of
thing takes a long time to bring together...I think this project has
been in progress for ~4 months or so...

I'll keep everyone updated!

Oh, and everyone have a nice non-denominational enjoyable holiday time!

==Brett

   \/   '85 Scirocco    | "Too much is never enough..." - brett@netacc.net
  \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v | "Hot VW's, take two home, they're small."