[INTERIOR][Ultimate X-mas gift]

Just had to tell this story... my girlfriend gave me my X-mas gift today.
It was a little VW keychain. Then she said, bring your seats down to my
familys upholstry shop and we will redo them for free. So I am going to
have them replace all the leather with new leather and use red thread for
the stitching and use red piping for the border of the seat. Then in the
center I will get my slightly aged leather replaced with a combination of
black and red leather and then have them stitch 'Recaro' in black on the
red leather in the center. Oh man, life is good. Think I will do the door
cards, rear seats, rear tray, and shift boot done all in the same
fashion... too bad I will have to pay for that stuff. Should look killer, I
will have pics when it's done.

Tyler Zachau
Bean Bandit - Romanova
Roadbuster