Fuel lines...

Recently, my friend and I went to parts yard looking for some fuel lines that
were in better shape than the ones we currently have for our 78 Scirocco
Turbo.  We found a full set of lines that seem to be in great condition.  What
steps do we need to take to change the lines.....what size are the copper
washers that we need (obviously, we want to replace all of them), and are
there any special precautions/procedures we will need to change them?  I've
already purchased the CIS injector puller tool, and the car is, for all
intents and purposes, out of gas.  I'm also curious if any of you have
installed an oil baffle (under valve cover).....I bought this part as well and
I'm looking for your expert advice on the install.  We will be changing the
gasket (valve cover) as well.  I thank anyone who responds to this in advance,
as it is much appreciated!!

Happy Holidays!!

Darin
78 Scirocco Turbo