Re: Scirocco Custom Floormats (approx. pricing)

Since Ewan asked for a further clarification, I thought I would forward
this on to everyone else too...

I expect pricing to be around $40 a set (2 mats) for an OEM type
carpet.  A really nice carpet set will be around $75 a set (2 mats).
4 mat sets will be available, although putting a logo on all
four would probably cost more.

I'll keep everyone posted on what the final outcome is, not to mention
when where and how to order them.  BTW, I am not profiting from this
personally at all, I've just worked with the manufacturer to get them
made.  Thanks again.

==Brett

   \/   '85 Scirocco    | "Too much is never enough..." - brett@netacc.net
  \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v | "Hot VW's, take two home, they're small."