Re: 16v Starter Bolts - what are they?

Neal,
    The bolts that hold the starter in place are 10mm "Triple-Square" bolts.
 For a 10mm Triple-Square Socket, you can probably go to NAPA auto parts or
another auto store.  In fact, Parts America Has them around here.    Another
option is to get them from Snap-On.  They run about 20 bucks.

Tom.
1986 Scirocco 16V - A Damn Slick Car