Re: Favorite Mag Subscriptions ?

>Hello all,
>Just curious as to your favorite car mag, I always look forward to getting
>my EC every month and once in a while a brit mag (i.e. Golf Motor).
>Steven Min

Good question!

Anyway, I have personally noticed EC sliding downhill as far as VW coverage
is concerned.  In addition, I think some of their reporting is shoddy.  In
general, I found the older VW&P mags much more information packed and
a better read in general.   Especiallyl as far as VW content is concerned.
I really had to think about renewing my subscription this time around, but
I went for it as I still enjoy reading it...mostly.  As many people have
realized, it's generally not a mag about things people of average means
(or even above average means) could possibly afford.

As far as other VW mags, I like Performance VW from the the UK.  For
good tech and racing articles & coverage I really like Grassroots
Motorsports.

==Brett

   \/   '85 Scirocco    | "Too much is never enough..." - brett@netacc.net
  \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v | "Hot VW's, take two home, they're small."