Re: Varied questions, answer some or all!

-snip-
Truck and SUV headlights!  Ford trucks are the worst

I thought I was the only one who noticed this! I have noticed the Chevy
truck's aren't too bad. When I get beamed by an SUV, it's usually some
woman behind the wheel talking on a cell phone. BAN CELL PHONES!!!! (sorry.
had to get that off my chest.)

Side note: I've decided to get a vanity plate for my GTI. You're gonna love
this:  H8 SUVS  Whaddya think?

zach
86 8v
84 8v