Rear wheels w/o knuckles? and free 15" rims

ok folks in order to get my car towed out of the garage i need it to
roll and the junkyard that will take it said it has to roll. So ive
already yanked the 16v rear dics and knuckles off the axel. any
tricks to mounting a wheel on this beast short of welding on a steel
bar and fat cotter pin? If not my step later is to remove the drums/
knuckes off my 86 8v and slap them on the car then put the rims on.

shameful thing is i'm putting $2300 rims on the car as it goes to the
junkyard....bleah but they are all in bad shape anyways and I dont
have the $800 it would cost to fix them. anyone in Houston is more
than welcome to bring me a set of 13" rims and tires and swap these
ATEV 15" chromed 5-star rims out before tomorrow or jan 1. You can
drive on them as they do hold air but one has a seriously crinkled
(not bent)  lip and the others are all pitted and nasty looking.
4x100 pattern

Ryan