Re: Varied questions, answer some or all!

At 06:38 PM 12/23/98 -0600, Zach Vrooman wrote:
>-snip-
>Truck and SUV headlights!  Ford trucks are the worst
>
>I thought I was the only one who noticed this! I have noticed the Chevy
>truck's aren't too bad.

I agree, Chevys aren't that bad.  A little worse than a car, but not like a
damn Ford truck.  When I see a vehicle approaching from behind, I can tell
immediately if it's a Ford truck.

>When I get beamed by an SUV, it's usually some
>woman behind the wheel talking on a cell phone. BAN CELL PHONES!!!!

I agree again!  Statistics have shown that a person talking on a cell phone
is *four* times more likely to be involved in an accident, which just
happens to be exactly the same number as a drunk driver.  But do cell phone
users risk losing their licenses if they're involved in an accident while
talking on one?  I doubt it.  Will they lose their licenses?  Pay those
exorbitant premiums when they get their licenses back?  Grrrrr......!

>(sorry.
>had to get that off my chest.)
>
>Side note: I've decided to get a vanity plate for my GTI. You're gonna love
>this:  H8 SUVS  Whaddya think?

Excellent!  Wish I'd thought of that first.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Carlyle