Re: Test Drive 5

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> What alignment setting was he trying to get for you? Sounds lame to me.

I dunno, just factory spec.. I'm no racer so I would have no idea what
kind of trick alignment spec to ask somebody to dial in.. especially not
this goof!

> Cool! Then you gonna run SM against the Potterman?

Soon.  I'm gonna get some new tires, when I do maybe I'll put my current
P700Zs onto some shitty rims to use for auto-x?

> I gotz an idear. I think we should all hook up for a day at the drag
> races. You know, legit races with time slips and stuff. Id like to see
> your 2.0L against the Pottermans 8V and his 16V. Should be interesting. I
> think if there were enough of us, we would have alot of fun.

Yeah we need to do that.  I also want to run the 'rocco against my VR6.  I
think that the 'rocco will smoke it up to about 75mph, but would like to
find out for sure!  Did you get to drive my car while Mike had it?

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA