Re: Test Drive 5

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:13:44 -0600 "Zach Vrooman" <zach@discover-net.net>
writes:
>-snip-
>Anyhoo, THAT, was more fun than any silly game!
>
>Well, those of us who live in parts of the country that actually get
snow
>in the wintertime can only dream of doing such wonderous things. We must
>live vicariously through the exploits of people such as yourself, or
>through a racing game. Snow, being the rather traction-limiting device
it
>is, eliminates the fun factor until about mid-March or early April.

Really, nobody is forcing you to live in a 4 season climate and besides,
driving in the snow was always fun for me. But there too thats probably
because when im done having fun, I have the option of leaving the snow
scene and going back home to my 2 season climate.

Besides all that, my post was only an attempt to get a reply (For which
he failed miserably) out of the owner of the WAS[ 2.0L 16V] IS [1.7L 8V
Scirocco with leaking valve stem seals.] Mr. Kevin Collins.

It would also seem (My observation as I travel thru life.) that for all
of the many people who's voisterously insist that they must have snow for
xmas (Ie 4 seasons) ect are the same people who complain the most about
what else? SNOW.

>I can only sit at my computer and dream of what will pass this coming
>summer.
>I can tell you feel sorry for me. :)
>zach

Uh....no.  : )

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and