Re: Test Drive 5

Eh? -eliminates the fun factor? What are you mad, bro? That's when it all
*starts*. Here, I'll help you with what you *meant* to say:..

Snow, being only one of God's bountiful gifts to performance drivers, puts
asunder the doldrums felt during turns executed at less than double digit slip
angles. Though many shalt never know the error in their ways, the Volksmensch
shall rejoice verily in  the heavanly low tractiveness that thoust provideth
till the Ides of March to April.

Poor guy...

Zach Vrooman wrote:

> Snow, being the rather traction-limiting device it is, eliminates the fun
> factor until about mid-March or early April.--

Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut
Hotrod Rabbit GTI
SCCA ProRally driver