Re: Test Drive 5

All you have to do to have fun in the winter is buy a QSW! Man, I just went up
to Maine where they actually have snow, and let me tell you it is a BLAST to
drive on slippery surfaces. I came out of a driveway onto heavily packed down
wet snow and matted it too hard, and did a 180 in the middle of the road... : )
Whoops. But get pointed in a straight line, and the traction is just
incredible. After driving my QSW in the snow, driving a Saab 900 seems like you
have no traction at all.
Highly recommended!
    -Josiah (who can't wait for snow to come to NH)