Re: When your car talks...

>Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 10:38:19 -0500
>From: Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net>
>Subject: Re: When your car talks...
>
>Jason wrote:
>
>> So, this morning, first thing, Daun called our buddy Kim who is a
service
>> advisor at Northland VW.  She was my only hope... and she came
through,
>> getting me a rebuilt Bosch alternator at her cost from a local
discount VW
>> parts store...
>
>Yea, she's pretty cool..Kim Koger right?  I met her in Toronto and saw
her
>car...cool.  Makes you wonder why she's not on the list.

Yep - that be her.  Though she's now re-married - Kim Naberhaus.  Not on
the list because she's been computerless - though my dad just gave her
an old 386 a week ago that she's running Juno on.  However, the monitor
just crapped...  *sigh*

And don't let Jay lead you to think that my dad and I were the only ones
working on the car - he was there and has a good bruise on his wrist to
prove it!  Removing what was left of the alternator belt was a major
bitch - jammed in between the a/c compressor and it's respective pulley.
Live and learn...

Jay - you get the pix scanned yet???  :-)

Daun