From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Peter Walsh
Sent: Monday, December 21, 1998 2:12 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Young Scirocco drivers

I believe that there is nothing wrong w/ young people owning
sciroccos.... As long as they pay or work their asses off for it.  (like
me.... I bought mine).  I have owned my car since before i had my
licence (im 16 now and bought it on Aug. 30 1997).  I hate it when
someone gets a car bought for them and they just go and beat it all the
time.....

just my $.02

Pete