Re:Young Scirocco drivers

In a message dated 12/20/98, 8:49:53 PM, PreCORRADO writes:
<<
What is wrong with us youngons driving roccos????

I love my car to death, anyone who thinks otherwise can kiss my lilly white
buttox...(to all those new "performance" car owners) ( daddy's purchase)

Any ways l love my car and take better care of it than anything else that l
own...

It is my love, my life, and my comfidant... or something... ONLY 19 but l know
the value of a buck, that's why l own a rocc....

I LOVE YOU GUYS......

Marco,  88' 16V   awaiting her port and polished head :)

Naw Man,

It wasn't the age of the drivers, it was the ref. to them being all smashed up
and stuff.

TBerk
email soon switching to @mindspring.com