[TRANNY] Scrubbing noise with clutch in

Seeing that I just made a post about listening to your car when it's
telling you that something is going to break--

I am now in Cincinnati, and I am sort of worried that I am going to have
another "issue" before I get back home.  Actually, I was so worried about
this before I left that I got a AAA+ membership.

Anyways, I have a strange noise coming from the front of the car.  It's
sort of a scrubbing noise-- almost like a quiet version of your brake pads
rubbing on the rotors after the car has sat for a long time-- or when your
brake pads are totally worn down to the metal... It happens only when the
clutch is in and the car is moving.  It doesn't matter if it's in gear or
in Neutral-- and it seems to be road-speed dependent.

I had Redline MTL in the car, but drained it out yesterday before I left
and replaced it with conventional Castrol Gear Oil because I opened the
fill cap and nothing poured out-- so I didn't know how empty/full it was...
and besides, I had a could of very small leaks with the Redline that I
didn't have before I put it in. (Although I get a *nasty* 2nd gear grind
when cold now).  The fluid made the noise a little quieter, but it's still
there.

It's got to be on the axle-side of the transmission, right?  I assume that
because it happens when the wheels are turning... and when the clutch is
depressed.

My clutch and *all* related pieces (pressure plate, throw out bearing,
pushrod, etc) were replaced less than 10,000 miles ago.  I am scared to
even *think* that they did wrong-- I had a dealership do it, and I want to
bring it back to them, but they're an hour and a half away from where I
live now... and since I bought the parts at Adirondack, they're gonna give
me a hard time (they made sure to write all over my receipt that there was
no warranty on parts, only labor).

The tranny feels fine; as it has since I had everything fixed.  The only
abmormality has been there since they did the clutch-- on the way out (but
not in), the clutch has a little bindey spot, and at that spot, the tranny
makes a "click".  It only makes the noise and binds on the way out, not
in... and happens with the pedal about 2/3 of the way down... noone has
been able to figure it out yet..

So, anyways, does anyone have any ideas about this scrubbing noise?  That's
the most important, of course-- but if anyone knows anything about the
bind/click problem, I am all ears! :)

Thanks gang!

		Jason