Re: oh no! not more light questions

> then upgrade to the H4's later) but what I noticed is that when you have
> four headlight systems, the lights are all low beams (right)

    Incorrect, your outside lights have 2 filaments, 1 for low and 1 for
high.  The inner lights are strictly highbeam.

well I then
> saw hi/lo beams in the same size(dimensions) so why couldn't I put in
> four high beams and wire them so the high beams are on all the time

    I havent checked yet but I think the buckets are different for two
lights.  As for getting all high beams, it wont work.  If you run high
beam and try to turn em down, you will still be too bright.  I once though
of running my outside highs with my lows (back in the sealed beam days)
but even that was too bright.  Stick with the low beams on the outside,
and if anything change the inner lights to the lows as well.  This way you
will 8 filaments, 2 on for lowbeam, 6 on for highbeam, or 8 if you jumper
the wires on the column like I do (recommended only if you have relays).

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79