oh no! not more light questions

hey, I know that this has been almost beat to death, but I was looking
at lights today (im gonna put the xtra brite halogens in and relays,
then upgrade to the H4's later) but what I noticed is that when you have
four headlight systems, the lights are all low beams (right) well I then
saw hi/lo beams in the same size(dimensions) so why couldn't I put in
four high beams and wire them so the high beams are on all the time, and
aim them down and away from on coming traffic?
thanks
c-ya,
dave

'82 Scirocco
For some cool music check out http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/james/153/index.html
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to laugh at him." -Jack Handey-