Motornic inj & clutch

The kit I'm getting has the alignment tool and I have the 12 point vw set,
along with breaker bars, penetrating oil, and a 3/8 drive allen set, hopefully
I'll be ok. The injection (done by a shop for the previous owner) to the best
of my knowledge came out of a 93 passat. If you like some more info I could
probably send you a picture sometime soon and explain how they did it. There
were a few things that had to be moved like the p/s fluid reservoir and the
washer fluid bottle, nothing major though. The one thing I liked was how they
took the time to fabricate a nice little bracket for the fluid reservoir and
the fuel pump. This is a much newer advanced engine management system that
responds very well to a chip, I'm really happy with it (after owning several
cis/cis-e vehicles).

Jason,