Re: Pully question yet again . .

How would replacing your pulleys help? The pulleys dont make a sound. IME
it's either the belt itself or the bearings in the accessories from being
overtightened.

Try loosenning the belt and see what you get. I just did this tonight and
it stopped a small squeal i had.
Of course this is just in my experience w/ my 8v w/o AC, PS, or any crap
like that. ONE belt. Alternator and water pump. How it should be :)

At 11:02 AM 12/17/98 EST, you wrote:
>Well one of my pullies are making noises so it may be time to replace them
all
>and all my belts . . .Hey its the giving season I might as well spend it on
>something I love. . .
>Now My only question is . . Who sells non ac alternator Pulies. .
>Is it Potterman at VWP . . ?
>Well Thanks. .
>~Danny~
>88 16V Tornado Red
>
>--

Kevin Fry roccin '81 S 1.8
"You are what you drive- BMW 3-series: I wish I were important.."