Re: how do you guys pass inspection? was RE:PVC hose

I have a gutted cat, g-grind cam, p&p head, all the standard mods and I
tested the emissions on the old style 3 or 4 gas analyzer. My emmisions
were so low it was scary! (keep in mind gutted cat) I would've passed
easily. like .05% co, 30 HC's at idle and less at 2500 rpm.
	Here in california we have a new smog test, they put your car on a dyno
under load and test 5 gases including NOx now. I dropped my cat in and put
it on the dyno. I passed even better this time. .01% co, 6 HCs and very
very low NOx.

Gotta love properly maintained CIS injection!