Re: 6-speed trans or p&p 16v head?

A question... what kind of 6-speed?   if its got straight cut gears,   you'll
increase reliability and decrease friction , while making it possible to shift
without clutching.
That would be a key thing for me before getting power.  But if its just an
extra gear, i'd go for the power.

I think i've watched too many rally shows..  my eyes are set on some nice
cromoly rollcage tubing right now...

Ben Beacock