Re: 6-speed trans or p&p 16v head?

are we forgetting basic physics? Why get a 6speed if you can't even
rev out the 5speed?? Get the headwork done first, then you'll
actually have a real use for a 6 speed tranny, or a customed geared
one.

the way i look at it youre trying to compare oneperformance upgradeto
another,wellthe 6spd only comes into performance if you have a
powerful engine, at which point you can have 5 short gears for racing
and one tall one for 120mph+. if youre trying to compare more power
with better gas mileage, get the headwork and buy a 5th gear
conversion.

6speed should be one of the last things you do on a daily driver.
I do 110 in 4th, by that time you should know who won the race.

 Ryan