Re: 6-speed trans or p&p 16v head?

Thanks for all the helpful comments, guys. I know that from a performance
standpoint, the head work is the only way to go. I also know that if I'm to put
a greater value on refinement or even exclusivity, the 6-speed is the answer.
What no one can answer for me then, is which I value more. The benefits and
downsides to both modifications are clear.

Now... what the hell do I really want?.. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut