Re: Almost there.....

>That would be caused by a malfunctioning oil pressure buzzer/light
circuit
>board in your guage cluster.
>
>It's kinda an L shaped thing that is connected right behind the speedo
but
>You can't get to it without taking the speedo out.  I think it's called
the
>Dynamic Oil Pressure circuit.
>
>Brian Honnold
>'78 Rocco Ragtop

oh yeah?
Hmmm... something I might have to try to fix... I have 2 gauge clusters
lying around... a 120mph (out of the GLi- removed because of a dead
h20/gas gauge) and an 85mph (in GLi right now, gauges work,but buzzes).
If I just swap the speedos, will that stop my buzzing? Is the L shaped
thing attached to it?

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen