95.5mm TDI crank, what years??

Hey guys, I'm looking to track down as the subject says, a 95.5mm TDI
crank.  But what year cars did these come on?  I know nothing about turbo
diesels, but haven't they been in dubs since the rabbit years?  Well, any
info you could give me would be great.  The reason I ask is I may take my
2.0L a little higher, and from what I've heard, this would do the trick.

	TIA

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571