Re: Byrne Motorsports

In a message dated 12/7/98 1:12:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<<

 Did your water just break or did you have the cow? (that's sarcasm, go
 with it.)

hahah i like that.......................

 See, as far as I can tell, you have been participating in the list.
 right?

Yes ...

 You didn't just join the mailing list and immediately post that you were
 selling something. (AKA SPAM. We all hate SPAM, unless its got lots of
 mayo and some lettuce on sourdough....athem..)
 There is away to work your wares onto the list without making it a
 blatant SPAM attack. Many people on this list sell stuff here which I
 think we all can agree is helpful to everybody.
 I myself find it disrespectful when someone send their first message EVER
 to this list and its nothing but a SPAM post. Especially when the welcome
 letter tells you to NOT do it.

ah got ya yes i can totally understand why .